If your doctor has prescribed Humira, you may be able to reduce the cost of your prescription with the Humira Protection Plan. Financial assistance is available for a wide range of patients, regardless of your current financial or insurance status. The plan helps to make the price and costs of filling your prescription more affordable. Those who may be able to save and reduce their co-pay include the unemployed and uninsured, patients on Medicare Part D plans, and those employed with drug insurance coverage.
Financial Assistance and Patient Protection Plan:
No matter if you have medical insurance, or are currently unemployed, you may be able to save a significant amount off the cost of your prescription. The drug manufacturer offers savings opportunities on this medicine.
- The unemployed and uninsured may be able to get the medicine at no additional cost. Certain restrictions and eligibility requirements must be met. See the Abbott Patient Assistance Foundation for information and an application to apply.
- The employed with drug insurance, may be able to get their prescriptions filled for a co-pay of $5 per month.
- HUMIRA Protection Plan sign up page. From their website at www.humira.com, you can use their form to sign up for the plan and financial assistance program. You can also call their customer service phone number for help at 800-448-6472.
About the TNF Blocker Drug
Humira (adalimumab) injection, is a prescription medication manufactured and distributed by Abbott Laboratories. The medicine is called a TNF blocker or Tumor Necrosis Factor blocker. It may be prescribed to treat specific autoimmune diseases and disorders which cause pain and swelling to certain parts of the body.
Conditions that Humira Treats
The adalimumab injection medication from Abbott Laboratories may be prescribed to treat a variety of diseases. Discuss with your doctor, the benefits and risks of taking this medicine, potential side effects, signs and symptoms, as well as all of the safety considerations. The list of conditions the prescription medicine may be used to treat include the following list.
- Crohn’s disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Plaque Psoriasis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS)
- Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA)
- Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Adalimumab injection may also be used for other conditions as directed by your doctor. Consult your healthcare professional for the full prescribing information for Humira.
Disclaimer: The content on this page is not a substitute for professional medical advice. See your doctor for information.